Popsugar and FabFitFun have a lot in common – they both get delivered, which is the only safe way to get anything these days, and they both can help a lady over here avoid mental hospital during the crazy times that we live in.
Corona virus or not, we all love beauty and fashion products, but now we need these deliveries like air. It’s our connection to our previous selves and our hope that one day we will emerge from our houses looking pampered and prim thanks to the goodies we get delivered by the likes of FabFitFun and Popsugar subscription boxes.
I have tried a few FabFitFun boxes and just one Popsugar, but since I consider myself an expert, one is enough to make an impression.
- 40% OFF First Box + Free Shipping with code FUTURE
- 20% OFF Your First Box when use code PEEPS
Both boxes are seasonal, bring full size items (6-8), and are known for beauty, personal care, fashion, fitness, and lifestyle products. FabFitFun is a bit cheaper with $49.95 per box vs. Popsugar’s $75. Popsugar offers $30 off with yearly subscription.
See more POPSUGAR Coupons:
- $20 OFF First Box Subscription with code MSA20
- Enjoy Free Shipping for Box Subscription
It’s not easy to pick a winner between these two. I like them both and how could I not, when they are my windows to the world outside, the bringers of products that I once was able to shop for myself, albeit reluctantly. So thank you, Popsugar and FabFitFun for working and for bringing us some much needed goodies. Who knows what would we look like, leaving our homes once this disaster is over, after months without masks, creams, hair products, and wrinkle treatments?
Let’s take a look at spring boxes of FabFitFun and Popsugar Must Have and enjoy their contents:
FabFitFun Spring 2020
- Caravan Diamond Woven Rug ($48) – I am planning to use this beautiful rug as a table cover or a little blanket for me to lay down on the grass to catch a few rays of sun when I can’t stand homeschooling another minute.
- Shoshanna Umbrella ($40) – I might not be allowed to go to parties, but I sure can enjoy a walk and thanks to this umbrella, spring rains have nothing on me.
- Gravity Weighted Sleep Mask ($40) – weighted masks are nice for those sleepless nights when way lie in beds awake and wonder about the meaning of life and the end of quarantine.
- Jaboneria Marianella Imperial Jade Body Oil ($68) – I love how this oil smells and how good my skin feels after I apply it post sun baths, which are my only pleasures during this difficult time.
- AG Hair Fast Food Leave-In Conditioner ($24) – I am planning to have my hair bouncy and silky upon my release from the house to all those parties I will be attending, and this conditioner is exactly what I need.
- Purlisse Watermelon Energizing 2 Minute Polishing Peel ($35) – no pandemic should side track you from facial skin care, and this product just gives us another reason to stay consistent.
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon ($40) – it’s like a sleep aid and wrinkle defense merged into one great product. I am all in for pampering and it’s not like we have any other options.
- Chick & Tonic Silicone Straws ($15) – the environment and mother Earth are already resting from us, so why not help out even more and eliminate plastic straws from our lives permanently if we haven’t done that yet?
And these are goodies from Popsugar Must Have Spring 2020:
- Omorovicza Magic Moisture Mist ($95) – a delight for skin from Europe, light, not oily, refreshing, and moisturizing – it’s like a spa at home.
- Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask ($42) – avocado anything is good, but avocado that doesn’t get brown in 2 hours is completely spectacular. Add encapsulated retinol and you are destined for no dark circle eyes.
- The Book Club Anti Blue Light Lenses ($40-$50) – not sure about books, but I will use those for work when I have to spend late hours at my computer after everybody goes to bed and I have some peace.
- Smudge Wellness Glow Spell ($50) – what better way to spend our quarantined days than playing with beautiful crystals that also have calming and energy restoring effect?
- Bluma Project Luna Necklace in Lagoon ($75) – these I’ll save for my first day out after self-isolation and social distancing are over, because we all will need some bold statements on that day.
- 4 Canvas Home Shell Bisque Cereal Bowls ($75) – very useful set of 4 beautiful bowls for breakfasts, soups, and salads.
- Yogi Blackberry Apple Cider Digestive Awakening Tea – tea is good for everyone and what better time to enjoy a cup with loved ones than when you are locked down at home together?
- Clorox Scentiva Disinfecting Wipes – this one I am not sure about.
Yes, wiping can be beneficial during a virus outbreak, but breathing those fumes can kill you faster than corona.
See, besides the wipes, I enjoyed everything from FabFitFun and from Popsugar about the same. It seems that the latter one includes more household and fashion items than FabFitFun, which specializes in beauty products above all else. While I always love trying new and established skincare and makeup brands, I can also never have too many necklaces or bowls. As long as you don’t bring me stinky wipes, even during corona, we are on good terms. But did I mention that FabFitFun is still my favorite?