FabFitFun in Spring and Winter
I have recently got FabFitFun Spring box and butterflies went flying everywhere. The box was covered in them and it really brought some much needed spring mood to my house. I love every single one of their boxes I got so far, but it seems that it’s getting better with each new one.
Beautiful FabFitFun Winter 2020
Winter box was very romantic; I opened it right after Christmas while sitting under the Christmas tree and enjoyed all kinds of goodies during the gloomiest time of the year.
Winter 2020 box from FabFitFun
The Spring box was opened on a nice day, but while cold was and is still lingering on. I am so ready for spring and hopefully it won’t be long now, especially with all the interesting finds from the latest box for me to enjoy.
FabFitFun winter box is cozy enough
Comparing both boxes is not easy. First of all because I like everything right away and only after a few weeks I can tell which products get used more than others. While favorites from the Winter box are clear, it will take some time to pick my most loved items from Spring box.
Spring is definitely in the air
I absolutely enjoy all the thinking that goes behind the scenes. It really seems that FabFitFun experts invest some time and pick products that are universally loved each season. For example, warm blankets, skin balms and moisturizers, hats, and candles are perfect for winter, while refreshing scents, facial scrubs, cute sweaters, and extra items of makeup are great for warmer period. Reading the FabFitFun magazine and looking at what I get, I could see that it’s exactly what people love from their boxes these two seasons.
2020 spring gets a nice welcome from FabFitFun
Winter box comes right around the time of gift giving, so if something is not totally loved, one can gift it away. I haven’t done that with any of my products from FabFitFun, but I have given away fake lashes and various makeup items to friends from one other subscription box I used to get. Spring is also a fine time for gifts – we have Easter, Mother’s Day, and Graduation time coming up. Giving stuff away can be a great money saving opportunity when you don’t have to pay anything extra for gifts!
If I had to choose which of the two boxes to keep, I’d probably take the latest, Spring. It’s hard to say why though – it might be the mood, the sweater, the packing cubes, or just because it’s new.
FabFItFun always brings good stuff
At the same time, if somebody asked me to give my Winter box away after receiving it, I would’ve fought them for it too.
Cozy reads from FabFitFun winter 2020
This is what came in my Winter box:
- Jonathan Adler Fleur de Sel Ceramic Candle ($48) – winter would be totally non-survivable without scented candles like this one, especially when they come in stylish jars and decorate the house
Candle and a view
- Doctor Rogers RESTORE Healing Balm ($30) – this is what I was saying about chapped lip and skin defenses that are so needed during winter
- Genie by Eugenia Kim Brady Hat ($60) – the hat could also be great for fall and spring in some places, but for California this is a perfect winter hat
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Cap System 2-in-1 kit ($36) – this product would work all year long for color treated hair like mine. It’s just the matter of taking time to use it, which I don’t always have
Loving all my products from FabFitFun
- VictoriaLand Beauty Skin-Loving Treatment for Eyes and Lips ($55) – another beauty product that is fine in winter and in spring, because fine lines and wrinkles are never pleasant
Skin treatments from VictoriaLandBeauty
- Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Invisible ($18) – I have oily skin, but when it gets hot outside I have more problems, so hopefully I have enough of this left when spring is finally here
- Tease Tea Self Care Elixir ($12) – amazing light hot tea for cold months? – bring it on!
Spongelle and more from FabFitFun
- Spongelle Boxed Flower in Freesia Pear Body Wash Infused Buffer ($16) – pear smell reminds me of fall, but the aroma left on my skin after showers with this body wash is great any time of the year
Out of all those items, I loved the candle, the hat, the acne patch, and the body wash the most, but in time everything else will get used as well, I am sure of it.
FabFitFun winter 2020 cares about pony tails
- 20% OFF your first order with code JEAN10
- 20% OFF Your First Box with code TOPFAVES
- 20% OFF your first Box with promo code HATMAKER
This is what I just received in my Spring box:
- Purlisse Watermelon Energizing 2 Minute Polishing Peel ($35) – I can take 2 minutes to use this refreshing peel and have my skin ready to meet sunshine
My skin will be ready for spring with FabFitFun delivered products
- Chick & Tonic Silicone Straws ($15) – in the day and age of environmental awareness these are a perfect gift for me
- Ciate London Fierce Flicks Precision Tip Liquid Liner ($21.95) – my current liner is almost over and now I won’t have to go shopping
- Donni. Ribbed Sweater Coat ($99) – they call it coat, but I see a cute light sweater that will be great for traveling and for all those spring brunches with friends
A sweater like this is a perfect travel companion
- Calpak Set of 3 Packing Cubes in Sorbet ($40) – I have a big trip planned with my parents all over California next month and these packing cubes will be very much used
Great packing help from FabFitFun spring 2020
- Green Goo Hibiscus Plant-Based Body Scrub ($35) – it can never be too many peels, spring or not, and this one smells extra good
Hibiscus body scrub from FabFitFun spring collection is feeling cozy
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon ($40) – perfect hydrating night cream that will help fall asleep and feel amazing the next morning
- Jaboneria Marianella Imperial Jade Body Oil ($68) – great treatment for the entire body, but minus face for my oily skin
Body oil for every skin type from FabFitFun spring box
As I mentioned above, it’ll take a few weeks to really see which products I will love the most, but so far I like them all.