FabFitFun and CauseBox Spring 2020 Boxes
I received my Spring 2020 CauseBox today. This made me not only very happy, but also made me remember my recent FabFitFun delivery.
Plenty of color from FabFitFun and CauseBox
It happened at the beginning of March, but we had such a different life back then that it seems like it was ages ago.
At the beginning of March we have heard of corona virus somewhere in China, but did not think that a month later we’ll be sitting home and staying put with kids and husbands after cancelling our spring breaks and closing our schools and offices.
Spring is in the air with FabFitFun
FabFitFun box arrived when it was still cold and life was simple. CauseBox came through heat and pollen, and had to be wiped with alcohol wipes all over. Besides those small differences, both of them made me very happy as I enjoy both subscription services about the same. Granted, CauseBox arrived during a pretty difficult time and seriously cheered me up, so it wins here by sheer luck.
CauseBox magazine and greeting card look festive
It’s easy to compare the boxes, because they both are seasonal, deliver beauty, lifestyle, fitness, and fashion items, cost about the same ($49.95 and $54.95), and include the same amount of full size items (7-8).
CauseBox selection for spring
The main difference is that CauseBox focuses on natural items and impactful social messages of support, while FabFitFun is always bringing popular brands and introducing new trendy companies and their products. I love them both for those different reasons and because I can use all products, natural and not so natural, but trendy.
Goodies from FabFitFun Spring 2020
Let’s take a look at my FabFitFun Spring 2020, which came about a month earlier than CauseBox:
Ready for spring time with FabFitFun
- Revive Light Therapy Glo Wrinkle and Antiaging Light Device ($68) – this little device produces warm light and shrinks small wrinkles in 3 minutes.
Revive Glo Wrinkle Treatment from FabFitFun
- Calpac Set of 3 Packing Cubes in “Tutti Fruity” ($40) – not that I will be going anywhere any time soon, but as soon as it’s safe, we’ll be flying somewhere and I am taking these cute things with me.
Packing cubes from FabFitFun
- WEI Two-In-One Purify and Glow Mask Collection ($45) – I love those little 8 masks for my face, but especially when I have all the time in the world to use them.
Wei mask collection from FabFitFun
- Jaboneria Marianella Imperial Jade Body Oil ($68) – I love sun tanning and getting my skin dried up in summer, so this oil came just in time. It smells heavenly too!
Beauty products from FabFitFun Spring 2020 Box
- AG Hair Fast Food Leave-On Conditioner ($24) – all the swimming in the chlorinated pool makes my hair very dry, so I am using this conditioner all the time.
Perfect delivery for warm weather from FabFitFun
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon ($40) – as I mentioned above, my skin needs lots of hydration after the sun, so this super moisturizing cream is a life saver.
- Chick & Tonic Silicone Straws ($15) – I have not used plastic straws in my house for 2 years now, but never got reusable ones, so these are very welcome.
Reusable straws for the benefit of the environment
- Avene Thermal Spring Water ($14) – this scented refreshing spray is perfect for summer or any other time of the year when skin needs some refreshment.
Skin care products from FabFitFun
See FabFitFun Coupons:
- 40% OFF First Box + Free Shipping with code FUTURE
- 20% OFF Your First Box when use promotion code SPRINGTIME
- Free Shipping on All Orders
And now this is what I received in my CauseBox today:
Natural goodies with a positive message from CauseBox
- Pixie Mood Zoe Crossbody in Honey ($75) – beautiful crossbody handbag made of vegan leather and very modern. I never have enough handbags, so this is perfect.
Vegan leather crossbody bag from CauseBox
- Bentgo Stackable Bento Box in Blush ($29) – this little box is perfect for whenever you want to pack lunch or bring leftover food home from a dinner out.
Bentgo lunch box for taking along on the picnics
It even includes reusable cutlery and this way reduces plastic usage.
Bentgo box has everything you need for a meal outside
- Artisan Direct Sustainable Grocery Starter Kit ($22) – these 5 bags will be perfect for grocery shopping once we are back to normal.
Artisan Direct handmade grocery bags from India
They are hand made in Jaipur, India and can be washed over and over again.
See Causebox Promotions:
- 30% OFF Your First Box + Free Shipping with code GALS30
- 20% OFF Your First Box when use code SELFCARE
Great natural options instead of grocery bags from CauseBox
- Earth Harbor Reparative Eye Cream ($34) – staying home is a perfect time to take care of our skin, especially in sensitive places like around the eyes.
Earth Harbor eye cream is small, but powerful
- Cardea Auset Calm Mood Mist ($30) – I love how this mist smells and what calming effect it has on me. I tried spraying it in my bedroom before sleep and it felt amazing.
Calm is what we really need right now
- Fosterie Layered Gem Necklace ($36) – this beautiful necklace is made by artisans in Medellin, Columbia, and is one-of-the-kind.
Fosterie handmade necklace from Colombia
- Jenni Earle Wild + Free Bandana ($32) – I don’t usually wear bandanas, but this one comes from India and is meant to be a talisman for courage and adventure, so I’ll take it.
Bandana from CauseBox for those with a sense of adventure
FabFitFun box might have more beauty products, all of which I am using, but CauseBox brings more meaningful environmentally friendly items, which I also appreciate.
This is always the story – I can’t pick one box over the other and thus keep ordering them both. It looks like this will happen again, but I am not complaining!