Walmart doors are always open
Is Walmart really the same cheap retailer it is known to be?
Walmart is known as fast fashion empire, where we go to look for good deals and convenience, but not necessarily style. This thinking can be very erroneous, especially lately. We have shopped and browsed enough Walmart pages to realize that people underestimate the retail giant. There are so many fashion staples and accessories that are sharply priced and extremely trendy.
What has changed?
We loved the challenge of such shopping and now would like to share our results and best finds with you. We are sure you will be as surprised as we were. All items we found should be checked out and stored into your closets because they are going to catch like fire once more and more people will discover Walmart treasures, so get them before it’s too late.
$5 finds for summer at Walmart
What items are definitely worth of your attention?
Vintage-Inspired Palm Quilt Set ($65/3 piece set)
This set comes from Drew Barrymore Flower Home Line and is absolutely charming, just destined to brighten your bedroom and your mood.
- Beautyblender Original Makeup Sponge ($16.98)
This pink beauty started all the craze and now you can have it cheaper than anywhere else.
Walmart has your beauty needs covered
- Tiered Ruffle Bell Cuff Dress from TEXTILE ($58)
This Walmart’s own brand is making minimalistic Scandinavian-inspired every day and evening pieces that look like they came from a much more expensive place.
- Flower Shimmer & Shade Eyeshadow Palette ($198)
This neutral shade collection is forever stylish, pigmented, silky smooth, and can outlast even more expensive brands.
- Straw Crossbody Compass Bag ($34)
Straw bags are a must-have accessory this summer, so don’t go out without it. This little beauty is little, but big enough for a book, a sunscreen, and your favorite sunglasses.
Sun has nothing on you, thanks to Walmart summer supplies
- Flower Home Vintage Marble 16-piece Dinnerware Set ($60)
Shine on during your summer parties and serve your guests from these upscale-looking luxurious dishes to compliment the colors of nature.
- Vegan Leather iPhone Case ($15)
This style is not only affordable, but cruelty-free, so both you and your phone will feel good.
- Goldtone Choker Necklace ($15.40)
Whether you live on the beach or not, this necklace is very much “in” this summer wherever you are.
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara ($8.97)
Drug store makeup just got a boost with this mascara that elongates your lashes, doesn’t clump, and shine forever.
Makeup galore at Walmart
- Time and Tru Court Shoe ($12.88)
Those extremely affordable shoes pack a serious punch and will take you from midtown to downtown seamlessly.
Shoes for every age and every need from Walmart
- Novogratz Bullseye Blue Rug 2’x3’ ($31.59)
The rug is 70’ inspired and will fit your apartment in the city just as great as it would your beach retreat shack.
- Time and Tru Straw Visors 3-pack ($88)
You can choose between pink, natural, and blue visors and stop making your pony tail suffer.
- MoDRN Circular Velvet Floor Pillow ($34)
This pillow is great for decoration and great for seating your guests. And best of all – your wallet won’t suffer for this stylish accessory.
- $10 OFF an Order
- $25 OFF $75
- Free 2-Day Shipping on Orders of $35+
- Simply Gold 14k Yellow Gold Earrings ($20.99)
Once you put them on you won’t want to take them out, trust us.
- Briogeo Deep Conditioning Hair Mask ($21.80)
Your dry summer hair need this hair mask made of an intensive sulfate, silicone, and paraben-free formula to leave them silky smooth after just one use.
- EV1 Alex Relaxed Vintage Patchwork Jeans ($17)
Ellen DeGeneres new Walmart line features cool statement pieces and to-die-for denim separates.
EV1 designer collection at Walmart
- Novogratz Bowen Small-Space Sectional Sofa ($407.99)
This small sofa is not small on style at all – it features contrast-welting and walnut –finish legs. It’s cheap, small, cute, easy to put together, and loved by all who purchased it.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo ($12.77/2)
Perfect dry shampoo for dark haired beauties everywhere it won’t leave any dust and will save your mane for days.
Skin care is affordable at Walmart
- Melrose Ave Block-Heeled Sandals ($21.95)
These shoes are made for walking this summer, perfect for weddings and evening strolls.
- KitcheAid Stand Mixer ($299.95)
Choose the aqua blue color and transport your kitchen to a tropical destination of your dreams.
- Time and Tru Canvas Weekend Bag ($24.88)
You can fit half of your life into this cute bad and go conquer the world this summer and beyond.
- TEXTILE Sleeveless Ruffled Dress ($48)
You will be the first girl in every summer party with this dress without breaking the bank. Shop for white or navy, or better yet, get both and rule baby showers and work parties.
- Sun Bum Sunscreen Face Stick ($9.78)
Protect your pretty face from the harsh sun with this sunscreen that’s cruelty-free, water-resistant, and smells good.
- Swan Comfort Turkish Bamboo Towel ($13.45)
Take these vintage-inspired clean line towels to every outing you have planned for this summer and enjoy the simple style of these highly absorbent towels.
Everyday low prices for you from Walmart/20off.com
- TEXTILE 100% Cotton Button Front Shirt ($28)
This versatile shirt goes perfectly well with denim and with your office pencil skirt.
- BaByliss Pro Titanium Straightener ($120)
Get your tresses in perfect order with this magic tool that straightens and smooths with just one pass.
HOT hair products at this retail giant
- Safavieh Jute Area Rug 5’x5’ ($68.98)
This handwoven Indian rug will add a pop of color to any room in your house or outside of it this summer.
- TEXTILE Flare Crop White Jeans ($38)
Sailor-inspired fashion is now within your reach with these flattering and inexpensive jeans that will take you sailing through this summer like a fashion pro.
Fashion pants don’t have to break the bank at Walmart
- EV1 Convertible Backpack ($18)
For just $18 you can carry this bag as a backpack or handback to very meeting and outing.