Why Blenders Eyewear?
If you have been on the hunt for affordable, but high quality and stylish glasses, search no further - Blenders Eyewear has you covered. The company is famous for stylish eyeglasses, sunglasses, blue light glasses, and snow goggles.
All those products are designed with comfort and versatility in mind and will enable you to live life in a fast lane without squinting and vision problems. But you have to be ready to be bold and enjoy turning a few heads as you stroll by.
There are so many reasons to give Blenders a try:
- Style and quality without spending top dollar on famous designer eyewear
- You will find glasses, sunglasses, ski goggles, and readers in one place
- Many customization options are available with huge choice of colors, shapes, materials, and lens upgrades
- Lots of love from customers
- Great customer service
- Rewards program and many ways to save
- Free shipping on $40+ and free returns within 45 days
Sure, there are a few cons as well:
- Most sunglasses are non-prescription
- Most models are quite big and might not fit smaller faces
- Not everybody is happy about the quality
When it comes to prices, Blenders don’t disappoint. Looks can compete with the most famous designers, but the prices beat them hands down:
- You can expect to part with $40-$70 for non-prescription glasses that come in polarized and non-polarized form.
- Prescription glasses go for $90-$110, but can reach up to $150 with special additions, like different color lenses.
- Prescription eyeglasses - $90, but add a few add-ons and you are in the hundreds.
- Blue light glasses will set you back by about $50.
- Snow goggles go for $100-$120.
It’s no secret that most visitors come to Blenders to look for cool sunnies. And if that’s the case, they are in the right place, because choices are plentiful – a huge array of colors, frame materials, and styles. All the glasses have three things in common: they are 100% UV protected, all of them are made with polycarbonate, and every pair will make you look like a million bucks.
If you are shielded from the sun and still have trouble seeing, you can get prescription sunglasses. They come in polarized and not variety. You can even use Blenders’ fit guide to make sure you don’t get glasses so big that they’ll fall of your noggin.
Eyeglasses come in every color and style too. You can select higher index and different degree of blue light blocking specs. Every upgrade is costly, but this accessory is the most important one, so don’t be stingy for your own good. You will need a valid prescription and for now only single prescription works for Blenders.
Reading glasses can be cool too. They block blue light and look very different from your dad’s reading glasses. You can choose from +0.5 to +2.0 powers for your book worming needs.
Blue color blocking glasses are cool and don’t need any prescription or have any power, so everybody can enjoy them. The glasses tend to be on the larger side as well, so big faced people can rejoice!
Snow goggles are colorful and definitely leave a statement on the slopes. Some lenses are interchangeable and can accommodate any choice of ski costume. Fresh powder lovers will enjoy hypoallergenic face foam, non-scratch lenses, anti-fog technology, and nonslip band. All Blenders goggles are made with lightweight thermoplastic polyurethane 90.
If you decide that Blenders specs are for you, buying them is a breeze. There is only one flagship store in San Diego, California, but you can find Blenders counters at other stores and even on Amazon. Shipping and returns are free on orders over $40 and for 45 days, so you have nothing to lose.
Blenders has a Rewards Program for loyal followers and offers points for joining, shopping, social media following, writing reviews, and sharing pictures.
Blenders sunglasses are what draws most people in and for a good reason. They are your middle road – not fancy or pricey enough to constantly worry about them getting lost, like your Prada and Gucci, but also not worthless like $5 pair you’ve got on a boardwalk 2 summers ago. Blenders have been successfully blending these two extremes since 2011. They have been conquering Instagram too, you know, with beach life cool vibes.
All in all, Blenders are definitely great for anybody who would love cool looking specs without a cool designer price. Just open your favorite social media site and you’ll get fast convinced!