Chase Private Client Program is like an elite airline membership, but for banks. Clients that keep a nice chunk amount of money in their accounts qualify for this program and can enjoy many benefits.
Let’s take a look at what this program is, how to qualify for it, and what perks will you get:
Chase Private Client (CPC) offers products and services in exchange for your money and investment. You will get to enjoy banking perks, lower or no fees, special mortgage deals, and financial advice in return for you money storage in your accounts.
These are some key things to know about CPC:
- You will get $1,250 bonus when you join the program and transfer $250,000. The funds can be new money or securities moved to a combination of checking, savings, and investment accounts or any one of those accounts alone. The balance has to be maintained for at least 90 days. You also have to be Chase customer to qualify for this offer. Finally, you can share an account with an immediate family member who is a CPC program beneficiary and qualify that way. Joint account also works.
- It doesn’t cost anything to become a member of this program, but it is by invitation only, so schedule a meeting with your local banker after transferring the needed funds to discuss the next step.
- The bank promises a relationship that will be very helpful for both sides.
- You will experience a team dedication just for you.
- You will get lower fees on many services and products.
- You will be able to communicate with your bank via email or in person at the branch.
- This program is available in 23 states so far.
Let’s look at all the benefits closer:
Members won’t have to pay fees on wire transfers, international debit card purchases, and ATM transactions. Non-Chase ATMs are also free. Clients don’t have monthly fees on savings account if it is linked with a CPC Checking account. QuickDeposit and QuickPay with Zelle limits are higher than for regular clients. CPC members can enjoy higher ATM withdrawal limits and get free 3×5 safe deposit box, free personal checks, and free cashier’s checks or money orders.
Credit card benefits
In case of theft or loss, CPC client credit card replacement will be expedited, even internationally. If new clients sign up for a credit card in-branch, they might get welcome bonuses, but this depends on location.
CPC clients get personal business banking advisor, no fees for electronic deposits, smaller minimum requirement for Platinum Business Checking accounts, and no monthly fees for Chase Total Business Checking accounts.
Clients will have a dedicated Private client advisor, will be offered a customized financial analysis, get free retirement advice, investment strategy, and free online stock and ETF trades with You Invest by J.P. Morgan.
Home and auto loan benefits
Clients will get lower rates when buying or refinancing a mortgage with the PCP Mortgage Rate Program. Some new mortgage owners can get bonus points, up to 75,000 points. Beneficiaries will have CPC Home Lending Team’s advice whenever needed, discounted rates for home equity lines of credit, and no initial fee for HELOC and $50 wavers later.
Chase Car Buying Services offer 0.25% rate discount and 0.05% discount when clients refinance their auto loan.
CPC Arts & Culture Program has many deals and free days for museums and art shows in many cities across the 23 states. Members also get invitations to CPC events.
These are just some of the institutions that participate in CPC Arts & Culture program. To get the full list of discounts and promotions, call the museum you want to visit and get all the details. To join those events you will have to show your digital card, so request it online or at your local Chase branch.
- Arizona – Arizona Science Center, Desert Botanical Gardens, Heard Museum
- Chicago – Adler Planetarium, Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago Children’s Museum, Filed Museum of Natural History, Museum of Science and Industry
- Florida – The Florida Aquarium (Tampa), Miami Children’s Museum, Norton Museum of Art, Palm Beach Zoo, Perez Art Museum Miami
- New York City – American Museum of Natural History, Guggenheim Museum, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, Long Island Children’s Museum, The New York Botanical Gardens
- Northern California – Asian Art Museum, California Academy of Sciences, Exploratorium, Oakland Zoo, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Seattle – Museum of History and Industry, Museum of Pop Culture, Pacific Science Center, Seattle Art Museum
- Southern California – Discovery Science Center Discovery Cube, Discovery Science Center Discovery Cube Orange County, La Brea Tar Pits and Museum, National History Museum of Los Angeles County, San Diego Zoo and Safari Park
- Texas – Dallas Museum of Art, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Perot Museum of Nature & Science
How to contact Chase Private Client?
Current clients can call 1-888-994-5626 and potential clients can fill out a request form and take it to the local branch.
To find the closest branch that offers CPC, enter your zip code in the PCP “Find A Branch Tool” online.