Sephora Black Friday ad is not out yet, but there are some trends that repeat from year to year, so we can make some predictions of what’s to come in 2019. Even with the lack of the ad, Sephora released its official Black Friday Sneak Peek via the app. After scanning it for the best deals we can help you get excited about upcoming sales even though we won’t know what exactly awaits us and you until the Black Friday itself.
Black Friday and Thanksgiving hours:
The hours vary by location, so you might want to contact your store to get the exact times.
Most locations open their doors at 6 pm on Thanksgiving Day and close at 1 am.
Black Friday hours are from 6 am to 9 pm.
LAWLESS beauty products
Sephora’s VIB and VIB Rouge members usually get early online access to Black Friday offers, about one day earlier. This tradition is not likely to change.
To earn those member statuses you have to spend over $350 and over $1,000 per year respectively.
Sephora’s #1 liquid lipstick
If you are a regular shopper, get ready to start your online shopping spree at 12 am ET on Black Friday. There should be some mobile deals at the store, so make sure you have their app downloaded prior to Black Friday. All discounts usually go live a day before Thanksgiving and last through Black Friday.
In-store shoppers usually don’t get anything more than online shoppers, so the best thing to do is start shopping early online because the best deals might sell overnight even before Black Friday sales start at the store.
Marc Jacobs Coconut Glow collection
Some of the beauty deals are online exclusive, so check the website if there is something you really want and keep checking often. Get it as soon as you can.
Maison Margiela Paris ‘REPLICA’ Memories Collection
Sephora is known to offer many $10-$15 deals on cosmetics and beauty supplies. Famous name brands often get discounted too: haircare sets from Living Proof, Alterna, Ouai, Drybar; makeup sets from Tarte, Benefit, Too Faced; Perfume sets from Tocca and NEST; and skincare sets from Philosophy and OleHenriksen.
Atelier Cologne Paris perfume
This is what we think will be discounted this year:
- Two Faced The Sweet Smell of Christmas Mini Melted Liquid Lipstick set for $10-15 (now $25)
- Two Faced Under the Christmas Tree Breakaway Face & Eye Set for $15 (now $49)
- FENTY Beauty Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face Set for $$10-15 (now $23)
- Bite Beauty Sweet Treats Agave Lip Care Set for $10 (now $12)
- Stila Oh My Stars Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Mini Set for $10-15 (now $25)
- Sephora Collection Glitter O’clock Brush Set for $39 (now $78)
Sephora Collection Full Coverage Foundation
- Sephora Collection Midnight Kisses Storybook Set for $10 (now $28)
- 16 oz. Philosophy Purity Made Simple for $15 (now $36)
Tarte Sea cruelty-free makeup & skincare
Clean Beauty Collection is lesser known, so expect Sephora to offer some great deals on it. According to some rumors, Herbivore brand won’t be sold at Sephora stores in the near future, so stock up on what you can during Black Friday sales.
Designer brands of beauty products at Sephora store
Some new and exclusive makeup palettes could be launched on Black Friday, but they usually get sold out very fast, so be on a lookout.
See Sephora Coupon Codes:
- Up to 80% OFF with Latest Beauty Deals
- 3 free trial sizes with any $50 purchase with code GETMORE
- Get 3 trial size on orders over $50 or 5 trial size on orders over $75 with code YOUCHOOSE
Really good deals
Some offers are really great deals while others not so much, so be smart about selection. The store routinely offers products for $10, so while something that normally costs $40 would be a great deal, $12 items – not really.
BeautySTUDIO at Sephora store
Let’s take a look at some of the last year’s offers to get some ideas for this Black Friday:
- Tarte Precious Picks Color Set ($36)
- Inked by NEST Perfume & scent Tattoo Set ($40)
- Alterna Haircare Caviar Moisture Kit ($30)
- Tocca Favorites Rollerball Set ($26)
- IT Cosmetics It’s Your Secret to Beautiful Skin! Set ($35)
- Benefit Cosmetics Bestseller Blowout Set ($43)
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple ($36)
- 12 oz. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream ($42)
Best time to shop
Sephora’s offers usually stay the same all day on Black Friday, unless so much gets sold out that the store has to offer some new discounted products on-the-go. You should start shopping early, especially if you are looking to get the most popular limited-supply holiday collections and use the biggest discounts.
Primer & Natural, Hydrating Full Coverage Foundation
More ways to save
- Free shipping – VIB Rouge members get free shipping all the time, but if you are not such high-spending member, you can pay $5.95. You can also order $50 or more worth of merchandise and get free 3-day shipping. Finally, enroll in Sephora FLASH for $15 per year and get free 2-day shipping all year long.
Receive access to rewards, gifts, savings, and more with Sephora Credit Card
- Coupon codes – even during Black Friday you can find coupons to get free deluxe samples or exclusive holiday sets.
- Freebies – all Sephora orders are eligible for 3 free samples.
- Divide your order – when you reach your minimum for free shipment, divide your big orders in 3 or more to get more free samples and use coupon codes. Each order can use one coupon code and get three free samples.
- Beauty Insider points – enroll into this program for free and get points for all in-store and online purchases. The points can later be transferred to deluxe samples, sets, and free shipping with orders.
- Gift ideas – various value sets are available for various prices and some of them get discounted all the time, making it a great buy.
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40