You don’t even have to shop for someone else to get great deals before, on, or after February 14th. You can splurge on yourself just as good, if you are single. Sales are plentiful on everything from candy to gift baskets, fashion, beauty, and tech items.
Keep in mind that your online order might not get there in time and that those restaurant reservations have to be rushed in at this point.
Let’s take a look at various retailers and restaurants offering great discounts in the name of love:
- Blue Nile – online responsible-source diamond seller offers 40% off its fine jewelry until February 13th with code VDAY19.
- Helzberg Diamonds – buying something with diamonds for someone else will reward you too: the retailer will give you free Vizio 40-inch smart TV with $700 or more online order before February 18th.
- Zales – if you have to buy jewelry for your sweetheart, do it here and get a whopping 50% discount for just about anything online or in-store.
- Kay – get up to 40% off everything until February 18th and give the gift of sparkle.
- Jared – take some time to send them a text message with JARED and get $25 off any order of at least $100.
Food and treats
- California Pizza Kitchen – Valentine’s Sweet Deals for two last February 13-17 and include one appetizer, two entrees, and one dessert of choice. You can select from pizzas, salads, pastas, and more. There is a special deal for wine too – 2 6-oz glasses for $12. They will even make your pizza heart shaped for this occasion!
- Chili’s – this year you can take your loved one or a friend out for just $25 for one appetizer, two entrees, and dessert. You can even get it to-go and set it up at home. Complete your dinner with $5 margaritas.
- Plated – sign up for this home meal kit delivery service by February 14th and you can cook sweet meals way past Valentine’s Day at home. Use code BEMINE and get a free dessert with each order for the entire year.
- Shari’s Berries – what can be better than chocolate covered strawberries or heart-shaped cake pops for Valentine’s Day, especially when such treats are 15% off?
- Sur La Table – if you are ready to tackle dessert baking yourself, enjoy 30% off everything you will need for this love day endeavor. Think red utensils, heart cookie cutters, and special aprons.
- Auntie Anne’s – heart-shaped pretzels can make Valentine’s Day zestier, especially when combined with BOGO free deal on the day itself.
- White Castle – the eatery transforms itself into a fine dining experience on Valentine’s Day each year. Reserve the table in advance and enjoy the extraordinary ordinary dinner with your chosen one.
- Hooters – this one is for the not-so-happy in love. Bring or upload your ex’s picture and let the girls shred it, burn it, or bury it. This therapy will also give you BOGO boneless wings. Cheers!
- Rosa Mexicano’s – choose it for the special dinner and get $30 dinner complete with a lover’s cocktail. Offer is valid February 14-16.
- Chick-fil-A – you won’t get a lower price here, but you will definitely enjoy heart-shaped nuggets and sweet treats.
- Bahama Breeze – come in before or during the V Day to get buzzed with drink and dessert promotions.
- Krispy Kreme – if you have a few words of love of heartbreak, get a box of heart-shaped doughnuts and adorn them with catch-phrases: be mine, crazy for you, next, and many others. The treats come in various flavors to satisfy every sweets lover.
- Mrs. Fields’ – if all you need is a cookie or a cookie cake in your love life, check out these treats and treat boxes at 15% off. Code LOVE will take you to your savings.
- Baskin Robins – Love and Kisses sundae is $5 per couple, which sounds like a perfect ending to any dinner.
- Bonefish Grill – all single ladies and all couples in love should come in and celebrate with surf & turf from now all the way through February 17th.
- Carrabba’s – choose a four-course fancy meal to share for anywhere from $45 to $65, depending on your selection. You will also get an appetizer and a dessert.
- Eddible Arrangements – if you hurry up, you can still get free delivery on some items or 20% off pick-up orders over $50. Nothing speaks love more than chocolate covered fruit bouquets.
- Chevy’s – February 10-14 diners will enjoy a three-course special dinner for two.
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse – if you and your loved one have cravings for a nice steak and a couple of lobster tails, visit February 8-17 and indulge for just $50.
- Hooligan’s – if four-course dinner for two for $50 and special $5 cocktails sound good, be here February 14-17 and treat your palate with decadent juicy seafood, chicken, or steak meals topped with mouth-watering desserts.
- Morton’s Steak House – for $60 you and your date can enjoy steak and lobster dinner in style.
- Dunkin Donuts – nothing speaks love as loud as heart shaped and jelly-filled doughnuts!
- Boston Market – enjoy two Prime Rib meals for just $30 each or take $5 off family meals starting on February 11th.
- Fogo de Chao – couples dining between February 14th and 17th will get a gift card for lunch, dinner, or brunch to be enjoyed any time after February 18th. It’s like BOGO free!
- Magianno’s Italian Grill – if you feel a bit Italian this Valentine’s Day, stop by to enjoy $80 dinner for two with a complimentary glass of wine to chase that pasta down.
- McAllister’s Deli – families do Valentine’s dinner too and this is the perfect place, where kids get free meals and activity mats to stay busy with.
- P.F Chang’s – enjoy dinner for two for just $50 any time before February 17th. Take outs don’t get the same deal.
- Shoney’s – only on Valentine’s Day you can buy a special meal for two for $25 and enjoy a free sweet treat afterwards.
- Waffle House – reserve your table in advance for white cloth dinner that’s becoming more legendary every year.
- Kohl’s – 20% off silver and fine jewelry through February 14th with code SHINE20.
- Target – the retail giant had some spectacular sales before February 9th, but if you are just waking up now, check their coupons online and in Sunday paper to get up to 30% last-minute gifts. Sales are ongoing for roses and candy to sweeten the deal.
- Victoria’s Secret – one of the best places for amazing gifts invites you in with code EDPBONUS for various free moisturizers and beauty gifts through February 14th. Ask the how to free slippers.
- ProFlowers – all the way through Valentine’s Day, enjoy 20% off your online order of flower bouquet for your loved one. $39 minimum order.
- Sephora – when you buy a gift of $35+, use code SOMUCHLOVE through February 23rd and get a free 7-piece fragrance sample set and a trial-size Bite Beauty lip crayon.
- Wine.com – no Valentine’s Day is complete without some vino. This online store will deliver wine from anywhere in the world and will do it with 30% off for new customers with code FIRST30 until the end of the month.
- Bouqs – 10% off new customer orders and $12 shipping. Code VALENTINES20 will shave 20% off your bouquet for that special one.
- Aldi – offers range from discounted flowers to amazing truffles until February 12th.
- CVS – come in for sales on chocolate bars and candy.
- Dollar General – the store for everything offers Valentine’s Day balloons, socks, stuffed animals, craft supplies, decorations, sweets, cards, and flowers for, yes, $1- $3.
- Food Lion – heart shaped boxes of chocolate and flower arrangements are calling your name through February 12th.
- Harris Teeter – heavily discounted rose bouquets and BOGO for chocolate and cards.
- Lidl – the German retailer has various rose arrangements and potted plants for not-to-miss low prices just in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Lowes Foods – roses, orchids, tulips, violets, and bouquets are on sale, and so are candy boxes and stuffed animals.
- Publix – red roses, tulips, and every sweet imaginable are on sale.
- Rite Aid – extended deals on roses and chocolate are live until February 16th.
- Sprouts – sale on roses, tulips, and decadent chocolate-dipped strawberries.
- Trader Joe’s - $12.99 for any color dozen roses.
- Walgreens – heavily discounted roses and chocolate through February 16th.
- Whole Foods – buy roses through Amazon app and pay just $20 for 2 dozen. Doesn’t get much better than that!