If St. Patrick’s Day is making you crave everything green, you came to the right place to get your March 17th party started with the best deals around. We have you covered for green beers and green shakes, but also want to guide you to the best discounts and sales many retailers have ready in honor of St. Patrick’s Day all over the country.
Our list has many deals and free offers from local and national restaurants and businesses. Deals can vary by location, so call before heading out and expecting certain discounts. After all, nobody wants their mood dampened on a green day like this!
- Aldi – you can get two kinds of green cheese there, $3.99 Pesto Gouda and English Sage Derby. Irish Cheese Truckle Assortment of three cheeses for $3.99 will go amazingly with your green beer and Irish Cream Cheesecake for $8.99.
- Arby’s – enjoy Mint Chocolate Shake through March 24th.
- Bar Louie – the party is going to last all weekend long and will feature green beer and Irish whiskey.
- Baskin-Robins – green Mint Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza is back for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Bennigan’s – the chain is celebrating its roots with Lucky ’76 Meal where one appetizer or dessert and two entrees will sell for just $20. Diners will be able to enjoy disco music and Irish specialties, including green beer, so bring your friends and have fun!
- Bruegger’s – on St. Patrick’s weekend guests can nosh on green bagels and pre-order the Big Bagel Bundle with $2 off and an option to go green.
- California Pizza Kitchen – CPK’s Irish Mule is just $5 for the entire weekend.
- Champps – special menu includes Reuben sandwich and fries, Corned beef and cabbage, Jameson shots for $5 and Lucky Maiden Cocktails for $7.
- Chili’s – The Lucky James Drink is just $5 and back just for March.
- Chompie’s – All-you-can-eat corned beef feast is just $22.99, complete with red potatoes, cabbage, and Irish soda bread.
- Culver’s – Mint shake and mint chip shake are served during St. Patty’s weekend festivities.
- Dairy Queen – Mint Oreo is the blizzard of the month, which you get to buy one, get one for $0.99 on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Dunkin’ – Irish Cream Coffee and espresso + mint brownie donut with green icing are served in honor of St. Patrick’s Day.
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steak burgers – they are serving the legendary Mint ‘N Oreo Concrete in March again.
- Krispy Kreme – green glazed donut is back for the weekend as are Golden Dozen Passes to enter the raffle for free original glazed donut yearly supply.
- McCormick & Schmick’s – special menu and drinks on March 17th.
- McDonald’s – visitors can enjoy Shamrock shakes all the way through March 24th.
- Mimi’s Café – Corned Beef and Cabbage meals for just $15
- Mooyah – Mint Chocolate Chip Shake is a green goodness topped with Oreos and available for St. Patty’s Day only.
- Mrs. Fields – 10% off all orders or 15% off orders over $30 of shamrock-shaped cookies or cookie cakes.
- Ninety Nine Restaurants – another place for green beer and corned beef with cabbage on March 16-17 for just $13.
- Rita’s Italian Ice – get ready for green Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and Mint Gelato.
- Ruby’s Diner – taste the decadent Mint Chocolate Shake this month in honor of St. Patrick’s Day.
- Tilted Kilt – pair Guinness with Jack Daniels shots and make sure your kilts don’t get tilted.
- Walmart groceries – free grocery pick up and $10 off for new customers on all those snacks you will need before the night out this weekend.
There are quite a few businesses that are discounting St. Patrick’s décor and party items this month leading up to the weekend festivities, but wait until March 17th, when all the green beads, shirts, and shamrocks will go on sale and you can stock up for the next year at 70% off.
Scheduling a trip to the Old Continent also comes with great pricing this month.
- Aer Lingus – featured summer flights to Ireland are as low as $623 to Shannon or Dublin form various US cities. Buy tickets before March 18th and travel between July 1st and August 22nd.
- Amazon – all St. Patrick’s Day accessories, decorations, and party supplies are 10% off with Amazon coupons.
- CafePress – make some cool custom t-shirts or shot glasses for St. Patrick’s celebration and enjoy 20% off.
- Claire’s – all green collection is 50% off just in time for party accessories shopping.
- Hobby Lobby – everything related to St. Patrick’s Day is on sale for 30% off.
- The Irish Store – all Celtic items and gifts are 20% off.
- Kohl’s – green clothing items from St. Patty’s collection are sporting great discounts and are going on buy-one-get-one sales. You can also get 15% off $100+ purchases through March 12th.
- Spencer’s – you can get 20% off any one item with code SPAT20.
- Target – Target carries a large collection of St. Patrick’s Day necessities and decorations to get any party started in style.
- Trafalgar Tours – yes, you should definitely schedule a tour of real Ireland and get 15% off.
- World Market – all Irish origin food items are heavily discounted on March 15-18.