Black Friday is still far away, but it doesn’t hurt to start doing some planning, especially when it comes to upscale beauty retailer Sephora.
Looking to the past we can make some assumptions about what is likely to go on sale this time. Benefit Cosmetics, Tarte, Kat Von D, hair products from Living Proof and lotions from Clinique are very likely to be discounted and sold out.
The Black Friday deals are announced in advance, so shoppers can get ready for what’s to come and plan ahead. Most of the time Sephora and other beauty shops discount makeup kits and release many products at $15 or less. The deals are so good that not knowing about them would definitely be a major FOMO for all beauty and makeup addicts.
What is expected to have very low prices and the best deals?
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation (Original $35)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Original $21)
- Pat McGraw Labs Mini Lip Fetish Lip Balm Trion (Original $25)
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Original $47)
- Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer ($32)
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick 2 (Original $37)
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed – Collector’s Edition (Original $39)
- SMASHBOX Step-By-Step Contour Kit (Original $35)
- Patrick Ta Major Glow Highlighting Mist (Original $32)
- Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette (Original $27)
- TOO FACED Shake Your Palm Palms Palette (Original $25)
- 80% OFF Latest Beauty Deals
- Free Sample Set with Purchase of $35
- Free Shipping on $50+ Order
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
- SMA SHBOX Photo Finish Foundation Primer (Original $36)
- Peace Out Acne Healing Dots (Original $19)
- VITRUVI Pacific Blend (Original $26)
- Lancôme Rose Sorbet Cryo-Mask (Original $39)
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm (Original $38)
- KOPARI Coconut Melt (original $28)
- OLAPLEX Hair Perfector No. 3 (Original $28)
- OUAI Leave -in Conditioner (Original $26)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Dry Shampoo (Original $27)
- Maroccan Oil Treatment Light (Original $34)
- Together Beauty Purple Reign Shampoo (Original $24)
- Drybar Southern Belle Volume Boosting Powder (Original $28)
- Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette (Original $44)
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme The Goods! Customizable Set (Original $29)
- Milk Makeup Werk It Set (original $25)
- Tory Burch Deluxe Mini Duo (Original $22)
- Sephora Favorites Luxe at Sephora (Original $39)
- Bumble and Bumble Summer Air Dry Set (Original $29)
As we can see, some of those deals were amazing in the past and this year will be no different. On the contrary, based on our experience every year gets better and better, so expect to see plenty of “Under $15” deals, giveaways, hot sales, and surprises for devoted shopaholics and beauty experts.