Splendid Spoon arrival is always a cause for celebration
My first meeting with Splendid Spoon was purely by accident. I saw my friend toting a colorful smoothie bottle in the gym and asked what it was. She told me a bit about this meal delivery program and next day gave me two smoothies and a bowl of soup as a gift. I tried them right away and was immediately intrigued – the rest is history.
I always look forward to this weekly box
My love for Splendid Spoon was instant and long lasting. I have been their faithful customer ever since tasting my gifted samples and never looked back. I think I will stay with them for a very long time.
Tasty and nutritious drinks from Splendid Spoon
While I wasn’t looking for a diet to lose weight, I was always interested in easy meals that would be low in calories, good for me, and tasty. I am not frozen TV dinners kind of gal and will never be, but Splendid Spoon is something entirely different. Nothing comes frozen, everything needs refrigeration, and you have to use it up in 30 days.
Splendid Spoon smoothies for easy breakfasts
Splendid Spoon delivers breakfast smoothies and lunch soups or grain bowls that are all natural, plant based, and low in calories. While you are looking at about 240 calories for breakfast and up to 300 for lunch soups, they all are surprisingly filling, so you will never starve while eating healthy. After enjoying such clean and light meals all day, you can allow yourself a little indulgence for dinner, and that’s exactly what I am after.
I am not looking for a diet plan or any strict regime. All I want is clean food to reset my mind and body, and Splendid Spoon is exactly what I need. I order breakfasts and lunches just for me, while my husband and two kids eat regular foods. And then we eat something together during our sit down family dinner.
Little glass, big benefits from Splendid Spoon
I absolutely love the selection and variety of exotic meals and flavors that I get to choose from Splendid Spoon every week. They are no comparison to smoothies and bowls that you can buy in various health stores; I tried many, but was never fully satisfied, especially as a long term healthy meal solution.
Amazing creations from Splendid Spoon
Weekly breakfast and lunch supply from Splendid Spoon costs about $95, but I feel that I deserve this healthy treatment after all the corona induced extra work at home and with kids’ schooling. Every woman does!
- $25 off + Free Ginger Shot
- 15% OFF Your First Weekly Delivery with code SC15OFF
- Free Shipping on any Order
My car was made for Splendid Spoon smoothies on the go
I go everywhere with Splendid Spoon. I tote breakfast smoothie on my morning dog walk, while I lounge by the pool, and when at the gym, which resumes on May 18th.
Oska would like to try wellness shots too
Smoothies are the easiest way to get healthy breakfast in without even warming anything up. Lunches by the pool are also fine - 4 minutes for a warm up and I get to enjoy a hearty soup or flavorful grain bowl.
Easy picnic from Splendid Spoon
I take Splendid Spoon to picnics, to parks alongside kids’ snacks, and to camping trips. We are planning to have some of those coming up this summer. In short, I can’t live without my Splendid Spoon and I am loving it!
These are my new favorite flavors:
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie – amazing taste, sweet, but not too sweet. It has cherries, cacao, and banana for your protein and potassium needs.
Best refreshments for spring and summer
- Wellness Shot – this powerful immune system and energy boost comes in ginger and lemon flavor, but more varieties are to come.
Easy dose of vitamins from Splendid Spoon
A quick drink of this will keep all colds and coronas away!
The best tasting shot anywhere!
- AB&J Smoothie – it’s like eating a healthy peanut butter jelly sandwich without all that bread. Almonds support your heart, banana is good for blood pressure, and strawberries bring vitamins and antioxidants.
I bring these with me everywhere life takes me
- Mint Chip Smoothie – mint and cacao nibs are sheer perfection. You also have energy boosting Swiss chard and baobab powder, which is anti-inflammatory and great for digestion.
Mint chip really tastes like cookies
- Blueberry Coconut Smoothie – immune system and energy boosting acai berries, cinnamon for infection fighting, and antioxidant loaded blueberries.
Filling up the right way with Splendid Spoon
- Dragon Fruit Berry Smoothie – bright red and full of raspberries, pineapple juice, and dragon fruit with its prebiotics for improved digestion.
What is deep red and potent?
- Green Matcha Smoothie – green goodness with detox avocado, spirulina for long lasting energy, and matcha for healthy caffeine dose.
Green Matcha goodness from Splendid Spoon
- Kabocha Congee Soup – this soup is more like rice pudding than stew. It has cinnamon (fights infections and lowers blood pressure), kabocha squash (skin and eyesight), and pumpkin seeds (heart-healthy magnesium).
- Cuban Black Bean Bowl – it’s like going for a short trip to Cuba, thanks to sweet and tangy mix of brown rice, green onions, and plantains with vitamins A and B6.
- Brown Rice Taco Bowl – Cinco de Mayo might be over, but this concoction with black beans, red peppers, and pepitas is a perfect tex-mex mood generator.
- Aloo Gobi Quinoa Bowl – you can feel like you are returning back to nature with this enticing mix of turmeric, peas, and button mushrooms.
- Moroccan Spiced Buckwheat Bowl – let me start by saying that I love buckwheat and can eat them all day long! This bowl is loaded with buckwheat, green onion, and butternut squash. All this combination will supply you with manganese, folate, and Vitamin B6.
Life is better with Splendid Spoon deliveries
This list is just a small sample of what is available every week! You can choose from about 15 smoothies, 27 bowls and soups, 5 reset soups, and a wellness shot. Everything is low sugar, low carbs, vegan, GMO-free, and gluten free! There is absolutely no reason not to love Splendid Spoon!