Lowe's Black Friday ad
Lowe’s doesn’t waste time on Black Friday anymore and goes straight to Black November. This means that great deals will be aplenty all month long and you will reap enough savings even with the store closed on Thanksgiving Day itself.
Think of this strategy as a way to help you cope with stress and anxiety Black Friday frenzy usually brings. Employees can take a breather too and enjoy time off with their families. It’s a win-win for all.
After all, so many things can be used for preparation ahead of holidays during November, so why wait and then rush to get gifts bought and decorations up in a short time, when you can take weeks to plan and shop in peace and without crowds. This way you will feel prepared for the holidays and ready to spend some memorable time with family and friends completely stress-free.
At this time you can already find some amazing deals on Roomba vacuums, Samsung refrigerators, and Craftsman cordless drills.
Samsung appliances sale
This idea of Black November is making Black Friday a bit less important, and Lowe’s is not the only one retailer that plays a role in this. Many stores are trying to extend the sales period to get people, who normally don’t want to deal with Black Friday craziness, into stores and buying. Lowe’s will open its doors at 6 am on Black Friday and will have great deals, but most shoppers won’t be surprised by them thanks to Black November.
Christmas decorations at Lowe's store
Just like Lowe’s, Target is also blurring the lines of what Black Friday used to be by offering free 2-day shipping this holiday season all the way to Christmas. Amazon and Walmart are also offering amazing deals leading up to Black Friday and beyond starting at the beginning of November.
Lowe’s Black Friday ad arrived on November 1st and sports cool 32-pages of special prices and deals for November 23rd. For those of us morning people early rising can mean a great pay-off – first Lowe’s visitors between 6 am and 8 am on Black Friday will be awarded a $5-$500 gift card just for walking in, so get up and walk in!
Holiday decorations at Lowe's store
Here is a list of the best deals this year:
Christmas trees at Lowe's store
- $10 gift card for every $34.98 and above fresh-cut Christmas tree in-store only. Rebate only offer.
- 40% off appliances and up to $600 gift card with a purchase of 2 or more qualifying appliances for $396+ (via rebate). You can also get free local delivery with large appliances purchase of $396 or more.
Black Friday appliance sale
- Nest Smart Learning Thermostat is $179 ($70 off)
- Kobalt 4-tool 24-volt max lithium ion brushless cordless combo kit with case for $249 ($150 off) and you will also get a free bare tool
- LG washer and dryer set for $499 each ($799 regularly)
- Dyson technology up to $220 off select models
Black Friday promotions at Lowe's
Last year Lowe’s also opened its doors at 6 am on Black Friday and had some enticing deals:
- 40% off some appliances like LG 24.1 cu.ft. French Door Refrigerator was $1,499 instead of $2,449
- Shoppers who bought two or more select appliances for at least $396 each got $50-$500 gift card
- Google Home was $79 (regular $129)
- 25% off artificial Christmas trees
- Kobalt 347-Peace Standard/Metric Mechanic’s Top Box Tool Set was $399 ($599 regular)
- Porter Cable’s 8-Tool Cordless Combo Kit was $349 ($499 regular)
- Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Bagless Stick Vacuum was $249 ($499 regular)
Shop-Vac vacuums sale