FabFitFun or Globe In?
Both of those boxes are periodical subscription services, so in a way they are similar, but if you look closer, you will see many differences. I have tried them both and would like to provide some insights into both. If you are in a market for the best beauty or home products subscription box, you might find this comparison very useful.
FabFitFun Butterflies from Spring 2020
I am a big fan of FabFitFun, but while the love for it remains, I wanted to look for something with more natural products and an impactful message.
FabFitFun and Globe In goodies have arrived
I have also tried and liked CauseBox, but then I heard of Globe In and simply had to order it, especially with the first box is free for new customers with a coupon code.
Globe In 20% coupon code
Sometimes they send an extra free box for new subscribers who pay for their first box. But first, FabFitFun. It’s a quarterly beauty, health, fashion, and fitness subscription box.
FabFitFun Spring 2020 fit for flowers
I am an annual member and pay just $49.99 per each delivery, which is valued at over $200.
FabFitFun spring reading delights
Seasonal members pay the same amount, but get boxes a little later and with less customization.
Some amazing FabFitFun offers
Each box delivers from 7 to 10 full size items and includes coupons that can also be worth as much as $200. Shipping is free and I also get discounts on items from the market if I want to get extra products.
FabFitFun Spring 2020 brought some serious savings with 40% off
See FabFitFun Discounts:
- 50% Off + Extra 20% Off Your Box with code chatty
- 20% OFF Sitewide when use code picknow
I love FabFitFun because they are always on time, the boxes are full to the brim, I get to try products that I would not have found on my own, and all that goodness is picked by experts and comes right to my door.
Love opening every FabFitFun box!
If I end up not needing something, I can always gift it to somebody because everything is full size.
Pink, red, and fragile Globe In delights
Globe In works a little differently – it’s a monthly box, it costs $40 plus extra $10 for shipping. Every box is about $70 - $120 of value. If you order 3 months or more of more boxes, you will get discounts each month.
It’s all about the message and spirit from Globe In boxes
Yearly members pay just $33 per box, but shipping is still not included.
Customers get full size items that come from all over the world and are hand-made by artisans. All the materials are fair trade and as natural as possible.
Bathing supplies from Globe In March box
The biggest reason to order this box instead of all others is the message it carries and the support underprivileged communities receive from the company.
Loving my natural products from Globe In
People in Africa, Asia, and South America get not only exposure and recognition, but also jobs and income.
Beautiful , meaningful, and hand-made glass from Globe In
Finally, all home decor, accessories, fashion, and beauty products are simply not found anywhere else. Everything is one-of-the-kind, hand-made, and produced in small batches.
You can use Globe In tote for just about anything!
After I received my first Globe In box, I felt like I just visited a farmers market with artisans from all over the world, or just got a little bit of World Market right to my home. When ordering I could choose a theme for each box and thus customize what I get.
Globe In goodies remind of local farmers markets
Let’s take a look at what my latest FabFitFun Spring box brought:
FabFitFun spring collection is loved by canine friends too
- Purlisse Watermelon Energizing 2 Minute Polishing Peel ($35) – this product works for all skin types and feels very refreshing after 2 minute procedures
FabFitFun Watermelon Energizing 2 Minute Polishing Peel
- Chick & Tonic Silicone Straws ($15) – one can never have too many straws! I bought some for my kids a while ago and now I have my own
FabFitFun Spring is Easter appropriate
- Ciate London Fierce Flicks Precision Tip Liquid Liner ($21.95) – I was just finishing my black liquid liner, which is my main makeup staple, and there comes a new one!
- Donni. Ribbed Sweater Coat ($99) – this spring doesn’t feel like spring yet, so a little sweater like this is sheer perfection
FabFitFun Donni. Ribbed Sweater Coat
- Calpak Set of 3 Packing Cubes in Sorbet ($40) – these little cubes are great for packing that every frequent traveler will love. You can also use them for organizing at home
Green Goo body scrub from FabFitFun Spring 2020 box
- Green Goo Hibiscus Plant-Based Body Scrub ($35) – I love this scrub with coconut and shea butter and use it all the time
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon ($40) – my skin feels amazing the next morning after using it before bed for total hydration of the entire body. Winter skin no more!
Packing cubes from FabFitFun 2020 Spring
- Jaboneria Marianella Imperial Jade Body Oil ($68) – this wouldn’t work for my face and its oily skin, but the rest of the body really enjoys it, especially after shaving sessions
Amazing body oil from FabFitFun 2020 Spring collection
And now let’s look at what items and from where I get from Globe In:
- Upcycle Tote Bag – it is hand-made made in Ghana and large enough to fit half of my groceries each time I go shopping or plenty of kids’ toys at home
Hand-made tote from Globe In
- Coconut oil – hand made in Thailand at small family farms and can be used as a moisturizer, makeup remover, facial mask, hair conditioner, or for cooking delicious healthy meals
Globe In coconut oil for kitchen and skin from Malaysia
- Handwoven Basket – the baskets are made in Mexico from palm leaves by women who use time-tested natural paints and work for 3 hours on each basket
Little basket from Globe In for storage and display
- Zambeezi Lip Balm from Zambia – the lip balm is chemical-free and is made of organic beeswax
Globe In Lip balm for every occasion
- Pestemal Bath Towel – it is made of 100% cotton by hand in Turkey and is an essential accessory for Turkish baths because it absorbs a lot, dries fast, and is very small
Hand loomed towel brought from Turkey by Globe In
- Alaffia Shea Butter Soap – I love the smell and the fact that it is made by hand following ancient traditions
Globe In hydration collection from March box
See GlobeIn Coupons:
- 60% OFF Your Subscription Order with code ALLTREATS
- Additional 15% OFF Artisan Market Products with code WELCOME15
In conclusion, I like both of those boxes and can see how they each occupy a different niche. I am already a subscriber for FabFitFun and have no plans to cancel it, but I am seriously considering adding Globe In as well simply because I know all the items I’m getting will be very different and very unique.