Customer Compares Subscription Boxes
It seems that there is a BirchBox, and laying out some facts.for everything these days. In this abundance of choices we might get lost while picking the best one. Let us help you by comparing two of the most popular beauty subscription boxes, and
First of all, what is a subscription box?
This is a convenient delivery service of certain category of products at different periods of time, most commonly. This type of deal is great for people who want to explore and without research and shopping. The products come and include brands that people might not have found themselves. If seems too frequent, customers can choose , , , and so on. The boxes target various niche markets and categories, such as fashion, beauty, fitness, grooming supplies, pets, meat, diet meal plans, and countless others.
FabFitFun Summer Box
Our goal is to talk aboutand compare two of subscription boxes that are known and loved by thousands of people. and offer different products, price, shipping cycles, but both belong to the same category, making it easy to compare them.
What is FabFitFun like?
FabFitFun The Starter Box
This subscription box is geared towards women and includes. It also offers various products for wellness, home, and active lifestyle.
- 50% OFF Your First Box
- $10 on Your Seasonal Box Purchase
- Free Shipping on All Orders
Is it easy to become a member?
Send a Free Starter Box to a Friend
The process of ordering and enjoying is very simple:
- Order – it costs that is valued at $200. you’ll get a box containing ranging from makeup to tea pots, and yoga accessories. If you sign up for a year you’ll get a .
- Personalize – you can choose between a few items to make the box look just how you like it. For example, you can choose between a and a or between or . You can also keep it a surprise.
- Getting it – every beginning of a new season the box will go out to you for the ultimate indulgence. We have never heard of people not loving what they get.
- Become a member – membership with FFF is more than just a box. You will also be able to participate in workouts with , enjoy special sales, and be a part of community.
What are FFF pros?
FabFitFun Summer 2019 Box
- – they won’t fill up your home and you’ll actually use them instead of rummaging through your huge travel size collection just to find something.
- Full size love – if you like the product, you already have it to use as long as you want. With little travel size stuff you’ll have to invest time and money to it as soon as the sample size is over, in like a few days.
- – this gives you enough time to actually use what you got instead of just collecting little boxes all over the house.
- Product seasonality – you’ll get summery products for summer and wintery products for winter, which makes perfect sense.
- – this is a great bonus for becoming a part of the community and lowering the price quite significantly.
- Spreading the expenses over few months – even if $49.99 is more than $10 per month, you will spend this amount or less only every 3-4 months and will keep the money in your account at other times.
My favourite item from FabFitFun. Cutest hair dryer ever.
What are cons of FabFitFun?
Glamglow Bubblesheet at FabFitFun Starter Box
- Narrower exposure – getting full size items doesn’t introduce you to as many things as travel size goodies and samples do.
- Less beauty products – you’ll be getting 8-10 items every few months, meaning that you will receive beauty products and other goods too, leaving less space for makeup and hair products.
- No international shipping and $8 for Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska.
- It’s a bit more expensive than some other subscription boxes, like Birchbox, which is only $10 per month. However, it’s up to you if you see more value in full size and spread out payments or not. We do.
FabFitFun Welcome Box
Let’s take a look at Birchbox, which we liked less than FabFitFun.
What is Birchbox?
BIRCHBOX Custom Beauty Box
is a monthly . Two friends created this offer because they found that many women don’t have time or desire to look for new beauty products, but would love to try something out of the ordinary. There is a Birchbox Man too.
How does membership and pricing work?
Personalized Monthly Box of Makeup, Haircare, and Skincare Samples
- $10 per month
- $60 per 6 months ($50 with code FREEMONTH)
- $110 per 12 months ($96 with code BIRCHBOX8)
Beauty Sample Subscription Box
You will have to create a profile upon signing up. There is a bit of personal info, address, and payment form needed to start. The first box arrives next month and you can choose one sample per month, others will be selected for you. In your profile you can tell about your and likes to help the team get your box customized for you. When you try something and really like, you can buy it online and get points. Warning – everything is pretty pricey there.
What are Birchbox pros?
Birchbox Review 2019
- is definitely affordable with
- You will get a wide range of to try
- You can pick how often you would like to pay for your box – every 1, 3, 6, or even 12 months.
- If you sign up for or , you will get and , making it a very good deal.
- Birchbox is , which is rare, because most boxes are highly targeted and usually don’t widen their scope.
How about Birchbox cons?
- Small size – this is a big turn off for many people who don’t want to collect a top of small tubes and bottles at their home
- It’s only 4-5 small products each month
- It’s not very customizable as it gives you only one item of your choice, not guaranteeing that you’ll like what you get.
Whats in the Fabfitfun box?
We like the fact that they send, which is a better value for the money, and does not produce a huge clutter in your bathroom. There are some items that , such as coffee pots and blankets. Products are and , which is nice. Finally, some people love higher fee, but spread out more. These would be the main reasons for our FFF preference and vote.