Sephora Promotion Codes
Most Beautiful Sephora Savings Hacks
When you have to feel and look your absolute best, you don’t always think about saving, and yet you should. Sephora is a heaven for ladies who care about their looks, as there would be hard to find another place with the similar width of offered products and beauty supplies.
Sephora has over 2,300 stores all over the world and about 600 smaller shops inside JCPenney locations in North America. Then there is also Sephora.com, a growing in popularity website for all things beauty.
While you shop for your supplies or get your cart full, rest assured that you won’t have to pay the pretty price for all your pretty things. There are ways to look fantastic without depleting your savings, and we are here to show you how:
Cash back sites
This might be obvious, but so many people still don’t take advantage of that. Money will drop into your net little by little every time you shop at Sephora.com
Discounted gift cards
This is another obvious one! You should never pay face value for things you don’t have to pay face value for. This applies to Sephora perfectly. Go to Raise.com, Cardpool.com or Gift Card Granny and you will find Sephora gift cards discounted currently as much as 2.5%. Some deals might reach 5%! That’s free money ripe for taking.
Start your search with Gift Card Granny and get pointed to the right direction with the biggest discounts.
Beauty Insider is Sephora’s loyalty program, which is worth joining the first time you enter Sephora. It’s free and it gives you some significant benefits.
You will get 1 or 1.5 points for every dollar spent based on you spending status level. You will be able to cash those collected points in Rewards Bazaar, which has free services and products for rewards every Tuesday and Thursday in the morning.
Loyal members also receive a birthday gift each year and free beauty classes. Those last gifts are definitely worth your attention!
Sale and Clearance page
Our advice is to start your shopping spree at sale and clearance sections, both in store and online. If you are lucky you can find some beauty essentials for as low as 50% off. So why pay more if you don’t have to?
This is a treasure trove for all limited time deals, discounts, freebies, and exclusive offers that should also be visited first when you come shopping at Sephora.com.
Yes, you heard it right – spend enough to get free gifts. If you have a long shopping list and if you do it often, make sure you spend enough to become eligible for a freebie or two. You can be awarded a free beauty service or a collection of testers if you spend enough money in one visit.
If you spend $50 or pay with $50 gift card, you can get a complimentary 45-minute full-face makeover with a beauty adviser. If you spend $125, you will be awarded 90-minute full face, skin care, fragrance, and beauty makeover by a senior beauty adviser.
Did you know that each purchase or order online gives you 3 free samples? You can check all the new samples available on the Featured Samples page. Those samples can last a long time and most importantly, help you discover some great products at no cost to you.
Sephora Black Friday Deals
Sephora Black Friday ad is not out yet, but there are some trends that repeat from year to year, so we can make some predictions of what’s to come in 2018. Even with the lack of the ad, Sephora released its official Black Friday Sneak Peek via the app. After scanning it for the best deals we can help you get excited about upcoming sales even though we won’t know what exactly awaits us and you until the Black Friday itself.
Black Friday and Thanksgiving hours:
The hours vary by location, so you might want to contact your store to get the exact times.
Most locations open their doors at 6 pm on Thanksgiving Day and close at 1 am.
Black Friday hours are from 6 am to 9 pm.
Sephora’s VIB and VIB Rouge members usually get early online access to Black Friday offers, about one day earlier. This tradition is not likely to change.
To earn those member statuses you have to spend over $350 and over $1,000 per year respectively.
If you are a regular shopper, get ready to start your online shopping spree at 12 am ET on Black Friday. There should be some mobile deals at the store, so make sure you have their app downloaded prior to Black Friday. All discounts usually go live a day before Thanksgiving and last through Black Friday.
In-store shoppers usually don’t get anything more than online shoppers, so the best thing to do is start shopping early online because the best deals might sell overnight even before Black Friday sales start at the store.
Some of the beauty deals are online exclusive, so check the website if there is something you really want and keep checking often. Get it as soon as you can.
Sephora is known to offer many $10-$15 deals on cosmetics and beauty supplies. Famous name brands often get discounted too: haircare sets from Living Proof, Alterna, Ouai, Drybar; makeup sets from Tarte, Benefit, Too Faced; Perfume sets from Tocca and NEST; and skincare sets from Philosophy and OleHenriksen.
This is what we think will be discounted this year:
- Two Faced The Sweet Smell of Christmas Mini Melted Liquid Lipstick set for $10-15 (now $25)
- Two Faced Under the Christmas Tree Breakaway Face & Eye Set for $15 (now $49)
- FENTY Beauty Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face Set for $$10-15 (now $23)
- Bite Beauty Sweet Treats Agave Lip Care Set for $10 (now $12)
- Stila Oh My Stars Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Mini Set for $10-15 (now $25)
- Sephora Collection Glitter O’clock Brush Set for $39 (now $78)
- Sephora Collection Midnight Kisses Storybook Set for $10 (now $28)
- 16 oz. Philosophy Purity Made Simple for $15 (now $36)
Clean Beauty Collection is lesser known, so expect Sephora to offer some great deals on it. According to some rumors, Herbivore brand won’t be sold at Sephora stores in the near future, so stock up on what you can during Black Friday sales.
Some new and exclusive makeup palettes could be launched on Black Friday, but they usually get sold out very fast, so be on a lookout.
Really good deals
Some offers are really great deals while others not so much, so be smart about selection. The store routinely offers products for $10, so while something that normally costs $40 would be a great deal, $12 items – not really.
Let’s take a look at some of the last year’s offers to get some ideas for this Black Friday:
- Tarte Precious Picks Color Set ($36)
- Inked by NEST Perfume & scent Tattoo Set ($40)
- Alterna Haircare Caviar Moisture Kit ($30)
- Tocca Favorites Rollerball Set ($26)
- IT Cosmetics It’s Your Secret to Beautiful Skin! Set ($35)
- Benefit Cosmetics Bestseller Blowout Set ($43)
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple ($36)
- 12 oz. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream ($42)
Best time to shop
Sephora’s offers usually stay the same all day on Black Friday, unless so much gets sold out that the store has to offer some new discounted products on-the-go. You should start shopping early, especially if you are looking to get the most popular limited-supply holiday collections and use the biggest discounts.
More ways to save
- Free shipping – VIB Rouge members get free shipping all the time, but if you are not such high-spending member, you can pay $5.95. You can also order $50 or more worth of merchandise and get free 3-day shipping. Finally, enroll in Sephora FLASH for $15 per year and get free 2-day shipping all year long.
- Coupon codes – even during Black Friday you can find coupons to get free deluxe samples or exclusive holiday sets.
- Freebies – all Sephora orders are eligible for 3 free samples.
- Divide your order – when you reach your minimum for free shipment, divide your big orders in 3 or more to get more free samples and use coupon codes. Each order can use one coupon code and get three free samples.
- Beauty Insider points – enroll into this program for free and get points for all in-store and online purchases. The points can later be transferred to deluxe samples, sets, and free shipping with orders.
- Gift ideas – various value sets are available for various prices and some of them get discounted all the time, making it a great buy.
- Appliances & Electronics
- Arts & Crafts
- Babies & Kids
- Books & Magazines
- Department Stores
- Flowers & Gifts
- Food & Drink
- Health & Vitamins
- Home & Garden
- Jewelry & Watches
- Phone & Wireless
- Photo & Photo Gifts
- Toys & Games