Disney Store Promotion Codes
Disney Store Shopping Hacks
While Disney merchandise and gifts are definitely magic, shopping for them can often feel like a bankrupting activity. While some exclusive toys are expensive, don’t be in a rush to despair and take a look at some methods of savings we have for. It’s good to know that there are ways to get all the princesses and Mickey ears your little ones desire and still have money left:
If you have to have Disney stuff, but have no way to go the park or an official store, check out their website for thousands of items and great deals.
The Special Offers sections features BOGO 50% off t-shirts and $4 discount on plush toys when you buy more than two.
Disney ears online
When you plan your vacation to Disney Park, think this through in advance and get Mickey Mouse ears from Target, Amazon, or JC Penney. You know you will want them, but now you also know that buying them elsewhere in advance will save you about $20 on each pair.
- Amazon has $6.19 Minnie Mouse Sparkle Ears
- Target offers $5.99 Disney Mickey Mouse Headband
- JC Penney sells $5 Disney Collection Minnie Mouse Ears
You can even get the rare Rose Gold Minnie Mouse lookalike ears on Etsy for just $25, when the real thing is over $125 on eBay.
Disney clothes from Walmart
Any dress or other apparel for your prince and princess will cost about 75% less at Walmart than official Disney store. The items might be of less quality, but if you have savings on your mind, you will appreciate $3.50 Pirates of the Caribbean T-shirt or $10 Frozen dresses for all the little princesses in your life.
Disney princess dolls from Amazon
There is no free shipping deal at Disney stores currently, so you will be charged at least $6 for shipping every time whether you buy one item or ten. Amazon has free 2-day shipping for members and has all the same toys and apparel, most of the time a bit cheaper than Shopdisney.com.
JC Penney Disney toys
You can find many toys that are identical at Disney stores and at JC Penney because of ongoing partnerships with Disney. JC Penney might be cheaper and you can use your rewards to shop there for extra savings. This is a win-win situation for everybody in your family!
Hurry! Disney Swim Collection is Flying off the Shells. Save 20% with Disney Coupons
Spring is here and summer is not that far away too, so it’s time to update your swim gear and apparel before you head to the beach or on that Disney Cruise for spring break. Oh My Disney is inviting us all to enjoy the warm weather and sunshine with brand new collections of swimwear inspired by Mickey and some other beloved 90’s characters, like Aladdin and Lion King.
Disney Swim Collection never disappoints, as it proved last year with The Little Mermaid items, so the hope is that only great things can come out of this year’s assortments. Take a look at what’s new for fun this summer and get your shopping on. After all, picking a Disney-inspired swim suit this year is nothing short of “problem-free” philosophy.
The Lion King Collection
This collection features bright colors and characters so beloved that we might want to just kick our feet up and enjoy the Hakuna Matata style life.
Some of our favorites from this collection include:
- A plush vibrant green and yellow Hakuna Matata towel for all the times the towel might be needed in summer.
- A tumbler with Timon, Pumba, and Young Simba strolling through their problem-free world.
- A Lion King kimono to give you that luxurious feeling of flowing about your legs fabric, breezy material, and images of Zazu for extra pop of color.
- Blue pair of Lion King swim trunks for men with Timon and Pumba, Simba and Nala, and the spotted hyenas.
- Lion King Spirit jersey for chilly evenings once the sun goes down. Sunset ombre design gets all the fashion scores.
- Zazu print short sleeve men’s button up shirt for cozy pool lounges.
- Light Simba sliders for strolls on the sand and boardwalk.
A Whole New World Collection
This collection is all about magic colors, deep hues, and sparkle, which is what we all need for summer splashing. Let’s take a look at some items from this:
- Magic carpet float with attached Abu at the back, which is fun for kids and adults alike.
- Starry skied off-shoulder swimsuit for ladies for relaxed sun soaking afternoons or beach strolls. The one piece features Aladdin and Princess Jasmin on the front for all the hopeless romantics.
- Magic carpet towel to dry after a swim, complete with golden tassels for the full effect.
- Men’s swim trunks with blue Gennie pattern.
Mickey Mouse Collection
Everything is more fun when Mickey is around. As expected, Disney stays close to fashion and offers some great products from this sentimental collection:
- Round trendy towel with Mickey Mouse on it for an afternoon lounge or a cozy wrap after a swim.
- 90’s inspired swimsuits for men and women to show the love for Mickey. The beloved 90 year old character is featured on the apparel in color and grey and white.
- Disco Ball Mickey Mouse tumbler is bound to keep your drinks cool and refreshing no matter how hot the sun gets.
- Trendy choices of sunglasses with Disney design and logo from all collections are available this summer too.
Disney Store Shopping Tips and Tricks
All kids love Disney movies and Shop Disney (formerly Disney Store) is a unique place where you can see your favorite Disney characters come to life. After Disneyland it is probably the second happiest place on earth because here you can see as many kids’ smiles as at the fabulous amusement park. From beautiful costumes and toys to Disney character themed products like backpacks, pillows and more, Shop Disney features everything your kid might only want. Luckily for the parents, there is also a bunch of cost saving opportunities that will help you get more and make your kid’s smile even bigger. So here are 5 ways to save at Shop Disney:
1. Disney Store Sale
The best time to get their exclusive merchandise for less is May and December because it is the time when Shop Disney runs their “Twice Upon A Year” storewide sale. Make sure you use this opportunity to purchase the birthday gifts and holiday presents for the kids on your list. Some of the products can be offered at 50% discount so make sure you act fast.
Among the products you can get at 50% off at Shop Disney are Disney Princess Costumes and Disney Bedding Sets. It should be noted that the amount of the discount mostly depends on how popular the particular character has been this year. If in 2016 everyone was dying to get Frozen items the discount on Frozen themed merchandise was only 24% Off. In 2018, the same Frozen themed items were offered for sale at half the original price. Also you can find good bargains on Disney plush toys, Disney action figures, as well as necklaces, tiaras and some other jewelry items.
2. Disney Back to School Sale
In addition to the Twice Upon a Year sale, Shop Disney also features “Disney Back To School Sale” each July. During the sale you can get as many as 40% off on many products. Among of the deals not to be missed are $2 tote with the purchase of a backpack, free shipping without minimum purchase and 40% Off on Backpacks.
For example, using a coupon you can save 40% on a personalizable Ariel Backpack. Use a coupon during the checkout to get it for only $14.97 and for just $2 you can add a matching tote. The backpack comes with two cute shell pockets that add some aquatic charm of the bag design.
Another great deal was on “Fancy Nancy Deluxe Leotard Dress for Girls. Customers could get 40% off this item with a coupon along with free shipping. The dress is really beautiful and elegant, with tulle ballet skirt, rhinestone and appliqué accents.
3. Disney Store Coupons
Even though Shop Disney doesn’t offer too many coupons throughout the year the retailer occasionally may issue coupons valid for a limited period of time. So keep looking for coupons online and the most patient and lucky deal hunters are sure to get rewarded.
4. Disney Credit Card Offer from Chase
If you often visit Disney theme parks and/ or love to shop at Disney Stores, why not save some money with Credit Card from Chase. Customers who use this card to buy Theme Park tickets, food in the park and shop at Shop Disney will earn bonus points. When you get enough points you will be rewarded with Mickey’s Bonus bucks. Consider signing up for the Disney credit card to get:
You will get $100 statement credit with the first purchase using your new card. The amount of the purchase can be from $1.00 to $100 statement credit.
Free Pictures at Disney Adventure Park:
If you regularly take your kids to Disney Adventure Park this perk will help you save a great deal of money in the long run. A credit card holder is eligible for one free picture with Disney Character a day. The picture is taken by Disney’s Professional Photographer and you can get it printed the same day.
Save 10% on Shopping:
Card holders can get a 10% discount on select purchases made in physical locations and online.
5. Disney Free Shipping Code
Disney Free Shipping Code is valid for a year and can be used to purchase any item without any limitation.
Disney Customer Service employees may give you custom Disney Free Shipping code if:
- the product of your choice is not available for ordering online;
- you place online order in store;
- you get a defective product;
- it is a Black Friday deal: you come to the store and stand in the line to get Disney coupon together with free shipping code.
- Appliances & Electronics
- Arts & Crafts
- Babies & Kids
- Books & Magazines
- Department Stores
- Flowers & Gifts
- Food & Drink
- Health & Vitamins
- Home & Garden
- Jewelry & Watches
- Phone & Wireless
- Photo & Photo Gifts
- Toys & Games