Outdoor oriented retailers are getting ready and excited for fall season and hunting. Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s are the biggest such stores and both are hosting various events, seminars, and practice classes in preparation for hunting activities.
Current and potential customers love those gatherings because they can mingle with like-minded people, meet neighbors, refresh their skills, and learn about new technology and devices available. They love getting new ideas how to be more successful in the field while staying safe. New clothing and gear are designed with comfort in mind and it’s important for people to get exposure to them and receive needed information.
onset classes bring a lot more value than just discovering the newest products, according to , captain of the . People love the spirit, they come with families and spend a day together practicing and learning new things. Eventually this becomes a family tradition that travels from generation to generation.
The classes take place in August, so let’s take a look at the schedule giving you enough time to put it on your calendar:
What free classes are offered
on August 18?
- 11:00 a.m. Calling and Decoying
- 2:30 p.m. Improving your aim archery
- 3:00 p.m. Women’s Hunting Workshop – hunting and gear tips
- 3:30 p.m. Stealth and Scent Control – new scent products and methods
- 40% OFF Outdoor Gear for Fall
- Free 2-Day Shipping on Orders Over $50
- Up to 70% OFF Bargain Cave Deals
What events are scheduled
for August 19?
- 11:00 a.m. The right rifle for the hunt
- 2:30 p.m. Basic hunting safety
What events are scheduled
on August 25-26?
- Free archery challenge
- Free photo download
- Free vest and patch for 100 kids first to complete a punch card, starting at 12 noon
- 2:00 p.m. free archery workshop
- Free raccoon and fox crafts (while supplies last)
Are there ongoing events, raffles,
and gift giving to participate in?
- August 10-19 – bow, crossbow, and optics trade-in (trade in your old gear and get $100 coupon towards the new purchase)
- August 18-26 – game camera and hunting boot trade-in ($100 coupon for cameras and $40 coupon for boots)
- All old gear will be donated to local non-profit organizations that have outdoor educational programs
- 25 first women’s seminar attendees get Free Survival Wristbands
- 25 first women’s seminar attendees get free Insulated Totes
- August 10-26 enter to win a chance to win a VIP RaceExperience with Austin Dillon
- August 10-12, 17-19, 24-26get $25 in Club Points for very $250 purchase
- August 18-19 sign up with NRA and get $25 gift card from Bass Pro Shops or Cabela’s